Monday, May 5, 2008

Don't Cry Out Loud


Michael and I have a certain problem in common: we are both pretty much on the verge of tears at all times. It takes approximately one drink and the rhythm guitar opening of Love Is a Battlefield to get us seriously sobbing. Our wedding ceremony is destined to be a tear-drenched mess of Terms of Endearment proportions.

Since alcohol won't help, and we've successfully avoided Xanax so far, what can we do to keep the emotional outbursts in check? Aromatherapy? Yoga?

I'm a little bit unsteady right now, just thinking about it! We are strong . . . no one can tell us we're wrong . . .

1 comment:

Grizzlemane said...

Uh oh. See, I'm usually pretty good until someone else starts crying. But if I feel even a little teary, and then see someone *else* start crying, I immediately lose it.

I have that anecdote, but sadly no useful suggestions.