Thursday, March 13, 2008

My First Bridezilla Dream

Am I seriously blogging about a dream I had last night? Who am I, lonelygirl15?

Well, you'd blog too if you'd just had the most topical dream ever.

I woke up early, early, early this morning in a panic. Just a moment before, I had been living through our wedding day, and it was 3:30 in the afternoon and only a few of our guests had trickled in. Where were they? We had forgotten to book the buses! We would have to send taxis to the hotel to pick them all up!

As the dream went on, it seemed that we had also forgotten to book the DJ! and plan the ceremony music! and order flowers! and iron our suits!

Anyhow, this dream lit a fire under my ass to get moving on our essential to-do list. Some tasks we have left are quite complicated, and time is slipping away.

I promise that by October 11, we will have buses booked and we will not leave you stranded at the hotel. Obviously, my conscience will not allow me to sleep until I am sure of it.

No comments: